Personal Injury, Business Litigation and Insurance Dispute Lawyer. Serving Edinburg, Harlingen, Brownsville and McAllen TX
You or a loved one may have been seriously injured due to the carelessness of some other person or business. Maybe an insurance company is not treating you fairly. Perhaps you are involved in a business dispute that is costing you time and money. Whether you are a business owner needing legal advice or you are a South Texas resident coping with a serious injury, you can turn to Tummel & Casso. You need an experienced South Texas lawyer you can count on to get the results you need.
At Tummel & Casso, you can rest assured that you have an aggressive, determined, results-driven legal team fighting for your rights. Our hard-working and knowledgeable South Texas lawyers have a demonstrated track record of success in winning clients the compensation that they rightfully deserve. Handling a wide variety of different cases, Tummel & Casso has earned a reputation across South Texas as a law firm that people can trust. We’re not afraid to take on big insurance companies and their lawyers. We are skilled at negotiating fair settlements for clients, but are ready to file a lawsuit and go to court if necessary. We put your best interests first. Legal issues can be complex and demand immediate attention. That’s why we’re here.
Perhaps you’ve suffered a serious personal injury while shopping in McAllen. Maybe you were involved in a car accident while
driving along Highway 83 near Brownsville. You could be dealing with a business or insurance dispute in Edinburg or Harlingen. We handle such cases. Our areas of practice include:
- Personal injury: Dangerous products, slip and fall/premises liability accidents, medical malpractice, workplace accidents and other accidents and injuries due to negligence.
- Traffic accidents: Car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving accidents, distracted driving/texting accidents, hit and runs, reckless driving accidents and more.
- Business: Disputes, contract issues, organization/formation, tax disputes, labor and employment laws and other business legal issues.
- Wrongful Death: Fatalities in car or truck accidents and negligent actions by medical professionals or businesses might give rise to a wrongful death lawsuit.
- Insurance: Disputes, bad faith, uninsured/underinsured drivers.
If you don’t see your case listed above, contact our Edinburg office for a free consultation. Call (888) 338-2639. We want to hear from you and discuss your options. At Tummel & Casso, if we can help you, we will.